Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Gavi Spumante La Madonnina NV
- Tiny, delicate bubbles and fresh lime and sweet lemon aromas make this fizz deliciously tempting. Wonderfully soft on the palate too, with creamy apple and pear flavours balanced by a tang of lemon and a really attractive hint of spice and ginger on the finish. Lovely, breezy fizz, with lasting lingering flavours.
- About this bottle: Sparkling Gavi is a new-comer to the wine scene. It comes from the village of Gavi in the northern Italian region of Piedmont and is made from the Cortese grape. Its table-wine cousin (without the bubbles) has increased in popularity so much that winemaker Claudio Manera thought he would try making it into a sparkling wine too. The results have been successful - and delicious too. Claudio believes in making his wine as fruity and refreshing as possible.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cortese
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Gavi
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Viale Laudano, 2 - 14040 Castel Boglione (At) - Italia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly