Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Gavi del Comune di Gavi
- Vintage: 2012
- Gavi del Comune di Gavi is a renowned dry white made in Piedmont in the north-west of Italy uct.
- About this bottle: Gavi del Comune di Gavi is a renowned dry white made in Piedmont in the north-west of Italy. This is a highly modern example, made from 100% Cortese grapes hand-picked from the very specific vineyards within the area around the town of Gavi. Winemaker Claudio Manera has not aged the wine in oak, so its fruity character shines through. White peach flavours dominate with crisp acidity and underlying herbal notes and a lingering finish.
- Grape Variety: Cortese
- Country of origin: Italy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.