Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
King prawn, cod, Lochmuir™ salmon and smoked haddock in a Taw Valley Cheddar sauce is topped with mash potato, making a beautifully delicious fish pie.
- Weight: 2160 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated. Freeze on day of purchase, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before use
- Consume Within: 6 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Potatoes (41%), king prawns (13%), cod (6%), salmon (5%), smoked haddock (5%), whole milk, spinach, mature cheddar cheese (3%) (contains potato starch), fish stock, water, double cream (2%), unsalted butter, onions, white wine, wheatflour, cornflour, tapioca starch, salt, lemon juice, fish gelatine, sea salt, dried mustard, cayenne pepper, turmeric, pepper extract. king prawns contains prawns (96%), salt. smoked haddock contains haddock, salt. fish stock contains water, fish bones, onions, leeks, lemons, parsley, fennel seeds, black peppercorns
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Preheat oven 200˚C / Fan 180˚C / 400˚F / Gas mark 6. Remove film and carton. Place onto baking tray in centre of oven. Cook for 80 minutes. Allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Do not reheat
Not available for international delivery.