Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Gascogne Cuvee Speciale Rosé
- Vintage: 2013
- With its elegant flavours of wild strawberries and light peppery notes, this is a wonderfully refreshing, easy-drinking rosé from south west France.
- About this bottle: Plaimont winemaker Cédric Garzuel has deftly blended Cabernet Sauvignon with Merlot, retaining all the natural vibrancy of the fruit, to create this moreish, juicy style.
- Grape Variety: cabernet sauvignon and merlot
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Producteurs Vignoble De Gascogne À F 32400-398, France Producteurs Vignoble De Gascogne À 32400 Saint-Mont – France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly