Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Bestow the gift of all over pampering with these heavenly, skin nourishing goodies: Skin conditioning and moisturising duo, laced with the herbaceous notes of our best seller “Gardeners” fragrance.
About the brand- Founded 40 years ago by Cyrus Harvey, Crabtree & Evelyn® has evolved since 1972 from a small, family-run business specialising in fine soaps from around the world, to an international company with over 500 stores worldwide. Long before the natural and wellness movement became popular, Crabtree & Evelyn® was wholeheartedly embracing the riches of the natural world, introducing product ranges made with fruit, flower and plant essences.
- Hand therapy: Shea butter rich formula, soothes, conditions, restores softness, convenient pump, 8.5 fl oz
- Naturally deodorising, alfalfa and herbal extracts, mild pH balanced formula
- Product Size: 1x250ml, 1x300ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: All
Gardeners hand therapy: water (aqua) (eau), macadamia ternifolia seed oil, zea mays (corn) starch, hydroxyethyl urea, emulsifying wax nf, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, isopropyl myristate, saccharide isomerate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sucrose distearate, arginine, glycerin, dimethicone,cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, sucrose stearate, caprylyl methicone, sodium lauroyl lactylate, commiphora myrrha resin extract, ceramide 3, cholesterol,phytosphingosine, ceramide 6 ii, hydrolyzed wheat protein,hyaluronic acid, ascorbyl glucoside, elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, tocotrienols, tocopherol, squalane, ceramide 1, phytosterols, fragrance (parfum), disodium edta, polysorbate 20, butylene glycol, carbomer, xanthan gum, citric acid, linalool, coumarin, evernia furfuracea (treemoss) extract, eugenol, limonene,methylisothiazolinone, polyaminopropyl biguanide, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol. Gardeners hand soap: water (aqua) (eau), sodium laureth sulfate, glycerin, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, saccharomyces ferment, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, cocamidopropyl betaine,polyquaternium-10, ethylhexylglycerin, glycereth-2 cocoate,fragrance (parfum), disodium edta, sodium chloride, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citronellol, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, hydroxycitronellal, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool,geraniol, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, green 5 (ci 61570), yellow 10 (ci 47005).