Delivery and returns
- FREE UK Home delivery for most furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you within 2 days of ordering to arrange a delivery date and time slot.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £50 collection fee.
Terms and Conditions
Furniture terms and conditions
*Subject to product and delivery slot availability and acceptance of first delivery date offered
- Remember to check the dimensions of the furniture you are ordering and check that it will fit into your house and chosen room.
- If the furniture you order doesn’t fit, it will be classified as a cancelled order and there will be a £50 removal charge.
- If you choose to delay your delivery date, we can store your order at a cost of £25 per week.
- You can change your delivery date for free up until 5 days before your agreed delivery date. After this a £50 delivery re-arrangement fee will be charged.
- Orders for the Isle of Man can only be placed at our Douglas, Isle of Man store and a delivery costs £100 per order.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney islands.
- Occasionally, delivery of your order may be delayed or postponed but we will make every effort to let you know and to rearrange a delivery date.
Returns and cancellations
- You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your goods.
- All items returned must be in a reasonable condition and there will be a collection fee of £50.
- We recommend you look after your furniture according to the care instructions provided.
- We will only give refunds in accordance with your legal rights, for example, if the goods are not fit for purpose or as described.
- If you have any questions about your furniture delivery please see our help section >
Crafted predominantly from solid oak and oak veneer or solid walnut and walnut veneer with a black leather writing panel. Cable managment compartment genuine leather writing panel, 2 deep drawers for A4 suspended files.
The Design Guild Mark is an award set up by the Worshipful Company of Furniture Makers Company to reward excellence in design and to promote the importance of good quality design in the United Kingdom. Products are judged on design, materials, craftsmanship and function and in 2011 the Gainsborough desk was presented with this prestigious award.
This product is typically available for delivery within 7 days. Subject to product and delivery availability. Please see checkout for accurate delivery dates.
- Height: 76 cm
- Height In: 29.9 in
- Width: 150 cm
- Width In: 59.1 in
- Depth: 76 cm
- Depth In: 29.9 in
- All joints are glued and pressed together in the factory, giving more inherent strength than flat pack fittings
- We’ll deliver, assemble and remove any packaging – all for free. Tell us where you want it – we’ll position this item in the room of your choice
Care and composition
Not available for international delivery.