Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Frog's Leap Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2011
- Careful berry selection was required but the result is a long, elegant and classic Cabernet dominated wine. From a blend of 93% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Cabernet Franc and 1% Merlot, and with ageing for 19 months in French oak, this deep, dark coloured wine displays vibrant blackcurrant fruit flavours combined with bright acidity and subtle oak characters.
- About this bottle: Since its inception over 20 years ago, Frog’s Leap has gained a deserved reputation for producing wines of high quality, good value and great individuality. Located on the famed Rutherford bench in the Napa Valley, this Cabernet Sauvignon displays elegance and balance as a counter-point to the richness and ripeness of the fruit for which Napa is renowned. 2010 was a relatively cool vintage with lower temperatures throughout the growing season and a blast of heat during the vintage.
- Grape Variety: 93% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Cabernet Franc and 1% Merlot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: California
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly