Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
A chilled glass of Friuli Pinot Grigio 2012 will complement these fish dishes. Fresh, light and bursting with lemon and lime, this Italian tipple is fragrant without being overbearing
Kirsty Spence, The Sun , 20th April 2014
- Product information
- Friuli Grave Pinot Grigio
- Vintage: 2012
- A fruity, ripe, top-quality example of the popular Italian white Pinot Grigio. This wine has wonderfully fresh, zesty flavours of lemon and lime and a tangy, dry finish.
- About this bottle: This wine has been made from 100% Pinot Grigio grapes growing in the Friuli area of north-east Italy, which is well-known for its high quality, fresh, single-varietal wines. The winemakers are the Bidoli family who, over three generations, have established a highly modern winery in Friuli using fruit from low-yielding vines. The wine was left unoaked so that its bright fruit flavours shine through.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Grigio (Pinot Gris)
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Friuli
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly