Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Freedom Ridge Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2009
- An opulent yet well balanced Californian Chardonnay with charming flavours of tropical fruits and buttery hints.
- About this bottle: The deep, cool waters off Monterey lead to slow grape ripening, which gives naturally intense, characterful Chardonnay. Part of the wine was aged in French oak barrels for subtle complexity. At its best. This juicy, peachy white works both with and without food.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Great Britain
- Region: California
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 16.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly