Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Defy your age naturally with the power of plant stem cell technology.
About the brand- Created in 1981 in Neal’s Yard, a once forgotten corner of Covent Garden, in the heart of central London with the passionate belief that beauty should be natural, not synthetic. Nature, honesty and transparency are key to Neals Yard and the right to know what goes into the products you buy. The vision is to bring the expertise of the apothecary and a holistic approach to health and beauty to people and communities.
- How to use- Use twice daily for instant, long-lasting hydration and visible results. Apply to clean, dry skin, after your daily Frankincense treatment and/or serum, in an upwards circular motion.
- Our luxurious, instantly hydrating cream has been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, firm and tone
- Our age-defying blend includes organic and wild-harvested Frankincense essential oil, gardenia plant stem cells and a 3-peptide complex, with antioxidant, skin-nourishing organic baobab and strengthening myrrh
- In addition, in independent consumer trials- 100% said their skin looks younger 100% agree their skin texture is smoother and firmer
- Made in the UK
- Product Size: 50 g
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua (water), macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed oil, behenyl olivate, octyldodecyl olivate, glycerin, glycine soja (soya) oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, adansonia digitata (baobab) seed oil, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice powder, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, sodium hyaluronate, curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract, caprooyl tetrapeptide-3, trifluoroacetyl tripeptide-2, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, gardenia jasminoides (gardenia) meristem cell culture, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, boswellia neglecta resin oil, commiphora confusa resin oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin) peel oil, citrus bergamia (bergamot) peel oil expressed, citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol, xanthan gum, dextran, levulinic acid, sodium levulinate, potassium sorbate, dehydroacetic acid, citral, citronellol, farnesol, geraniol, limonene, linalool. Organic. From essential oils. Made with 75% organic ingredients.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.