Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"New in M&S from the winemaker Laura Gatti, this is 100 per cent chardonnay and has a note of lime, with toasty depths acquired from 24 months’ ageing on the lees "
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 7th September 2014
- Product information
- An elegant Italian Franciacorta, a dry sparkling, with lively green apple aromas and a balanced fruity palate with biscuity undertones.
- About this bottle: This premium Italian bubbly from Franciacorta, a small sparkling wine region in Lombardia, was made in the traditional bottle fermentation method by brother and sister duo, Laura and Matteo Gatti. M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams was delighted to work with this talented team selecting the finest Chardonnay grapes grown on the mineral-rich, calcareous soils south of Lake Iseo. The grapes were picked and pressed in whole bunches to capture all the fruit’s freshness.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Lomabardy, Franciacorta
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Via Saline, 11, 25030 Adro Brescia, Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly