Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Fox Hollow Single Vineyard Semillon
- Vintage: 2006
- A classic style of Hunter Valley Semillon, this scented, bone dry white is packed with zesty flavours of ripe lemon, fresh herbs and nuts. The complex, concentrated flavours make for excellent drinking now, but will also develop with time in the bottle.
- About this bottle: Located just a few hours drive north of Sydney, the Hunter Valley is one of Australia's most historic wine regions. Hot summers and cold winters give ripe, full-flavoured wines with crisp acidity. Semillon is the classic Hunter Valley grape variety, and this version is sourced from a single vineyard with some vines that date back to 1910. Veteran Tyrrells wine maker, Andrew Spinaze, has made this wine for us with an accent of fresh, aromatic and punchy flavours with real complexity and persistence on the palate. It is a classic Hunter style and a great alternative to more common grape varieties like Chardonnay or Riesling.
- Grape Variety: 100% Semillon
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Hunter Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 11.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.6
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap of purchase
- Bottling address: First Creek Winemaking Service, Cnr Mcdonalds Road And Gillards Road, Pokolbin Nsw 2320, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly