Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Four Sisters Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2012
- Deliciously perfumed Sauvignon brimming with gooseberry, acacia and passionfruit aromas. On the palate there are green apple and kiwi flavours, then a bite of lemon keeping the wine utterly tangy right to the finish. A core of creamy ripe fruit shows this wine’s sunny Aussie origins.
- About this bottle: Made by the Four Sisters winemaker Neil Larson, who has been closely involved with this winery since it set up in the mid 1990s. Neil uses 86% Sauvignon for this breezy white wine and blends in a hefty dash of Semillon (14%) to add depth and richness. He is looking for a vibrant fruit-driven style, so avoids contact with oak, and ferments this wine entirely in stainless steel vats.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Victoria
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly