Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Four Sisters Merlot
- Vintage: 2010
- Wonderfully complex red with berry fruits, plum, tobacco and sweet vanilla on the nose, followed by deep dark red fruit flavours. Expect cranberry, Victoria plum and prune, then layers of caramel and wood-smoke oak notes, perfectly integrated. Lasts and lingers on the palate, like a mellow Aussie version of Rioja. Merlot at its most majestic.
- About this bottle: Sourcing grapes from older vineyard blocks where fruit shows consistently good depth of fruit, has led to a Merlot that positively demands to be oak aged. Winemaker Neil Larson – who has been making wine here at Four Sisters since the estate was founded the mid-1990s – gives this red 16 months in two and three year old French and American oak barrels. Neil’s aim is for a red that’s rich in fruit, but always soft in tannin.
- Grape Variety: 100% Merlot
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Victoria
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly