Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Fleurie La Parisienne
- Vintage: 2011
- Lovely berry fruits on the nose, followed by sweet vanilla, bramble and raspberry; this has all the brightness of cheery classic Beaujolais. But there's an extra level of sophistication to this wine: a thread of dark blueberry and liquorice intensity alongside a light but supportive tannin structure.
- About this bottle: Grown on Limestone soils, in the Beaujolais region between Mâcon and Lyon, the well-exposed slopes around Fleurie give rise to wines that are naturally lively and fruity, but with a potential for finesse and elegance too. Winemaker Joëlle Cugney selects venerable 25 to 30-year-old Gamay vines to give her wine extra depth and boldness of character. Their grapes are hand-harvested with the utmost care.
- Grape Variety: 100% Gamay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Beaujolais
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly