Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Fleurie is one of Beaujolais' "crus", special vineyard areas that gets to put their names on the bottle. This is a nice, accessible red in a lighter style, showing bright cherry fruit with some subtle grainy structure "
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express
"Celebrate summer by diving into a chilled glass of Fleurie co-operative's tender, juicy, plum and red berry-laden beaujolais - perfect with garlicky charcuterie."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 14th June 2014
- Product information
- Vintage: 2013
- A smooth and sophisticated Fleurie. Look out for the bright cerise colour, an enticing floral perfume and a ripe and soft strawberry and mulberry flavour.
- About this bottle: One of the special 'cru' wines of Beaujolais in France, Fleurie is several notches above the ordinary wines of the region and has a richer, riper flavours. It is smooth, soft and incredibly food-friendly. This wine was made exclusively for Marks & Spencer by Paul Sapin from 100% Gamay grapes.
- Grape Variety: Gamay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Beaujolais
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.