Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Fleurie is one of Beaujolais' "crus", special vineyard areas that gets to put their names on the bottle. This is a nice, accessible red in a lighter style, showing bright cherry fruit with some subtle grainy structure "
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express
"Celebrate summer by diving into a chilled glass of Fleurie co-operative's tender, juicy, plum and red berry-laden beaujolais - perfect with garlicky charcuterie."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 14th June 2014
- Product information
- Vintage: 2013
- A smooth and sophisticated Fleurie. Look out for the bright cerise colour, an enticing floral perfume and a ripe and soft strawberry and mulberry flavour.
- About this bottle: One of the special 'cru' wines of Beaujolais in France, Fleurie is several notches above the ordinary wines of the region and has a richer, riper flavours. It is smooth, soft and incredibly food-friendly. This wine was made exclusively for Marks & Spencer by Paul Sapin from 100% Gamay grapes.
- Grape Variety: Gamay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Beaujolais
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: La Verchère, 71570 La Chapelle De Guinchay, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 23/06/15 – 23.59 01/08/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.