Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Flaxbourne Sauvignon Blanc Rosé
- Vintage: 2015
- This crisp rosé is fruity and rounded with tropical fruit and strawberry flavours.
- About this bottle: This rosé-with-a-difference is made with Sauvignon Blanc grapes from the Marlborough region’s Awatere and Wairau valleys, where the bright sun and cool nights produce grapes with intense fruit. To give it its pink colour and red berry edge, a touch of ripe Merlot was added.
- Grape Variety: 97% Sauvignon Blanc, 3% Merlot
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Wineworks Marlborough, 26 Liverpool Street, Blenheim, New Zealand, 7201
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly