Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Flaxbourne Pinot Grigio
- Vintage: 2011
- Intensely aromatic, with floral and citrus notes on the bouquet. It has a lovely tropical fruit attack combined with a streak of minerality on the palate. The finish is beautifully long and dry. A serious Pinot Grigio.
- About this bottle: Flaxbourne Station was the largest sheep station in New Zealand in the latter part of the 19th century. Current owner, Peter Yealands has transformed this lovely area into one of the most sustainable vineyards in the world. Tamra Washington, the talented winemaker, who has winemaking experience from all over the world, aims for purity of fruit and finesse in this white which comes from the renowned Awatere Valley in Marlborough.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Grigio
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.