Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Flaxbourne Pinot Grigio
- Vintage: 2011
- Intensely aromatic, with floral and citrus notes on the bouquet. It has a lovely tropical fruit attack combined with a streak of minerality on the palate. The finish is beautifully long and dry. A serious Pinot Grigio.
- About this bottle: Flaxbourne Station was the largest sheep station in New Zealand in the latter part of the 19th century. Current owner, Peter Yealands has transformed this lovely area into one of the most sustainable vineyards in the world. Tamra Washington, the talented winemaker, who has winemaking experience from all over the world, aims for purity of fruit and finesse in this white which comes from the renowned Awatere Valley in Marlborough.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Grigio
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly