Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Flaxbourne Merlot
- Vintage: 2011
- With its lovely ruby red hue and subtle floral nose, with just a hint of blackcurrant, this beautifully smooth merlot continues through the palate with berry fruits and a twist of black liquorice. Lovely and smooth on the finish with rich concentration.
- About this bottle: Flaxbourne Station was the largest sheep station in New Zealand in the latter part of the 19th century. Peter Yealands the current owner has transformed this lovely area into one of the most sustainable vineyards in the world. Tamra Washington uses grapes grown in the Gisbourne region on the East Coast of the North Island, to create this harmonious, velvety red.
- Grape Variety: 100% Merlot
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 180 days of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly