Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"This is a brilliant dry fino, made by the great lustau sherry house, and with a little more weight on the palate than the manzanillas that feature in this section. You could drink the fino with all types of tapas dishes, including salamis and cured hams."
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 31st May 2014
- Product information
- Fino Dry Sherry
- A refreshing, elegant, bone-dry sherry with a yeasty, bread aroma and tangy flavours of lemon zest and green olives, particularly fine served as an aperitif.
- About this bottle: Fino is one of the world's great classic wines, a bone-dry style of sherry produced only in the bodegas of the jerez region of South-East Spain. This fine example has been made by the renowned sherry house William & Humbeert, which was founded in 1877. It was produced from 100% Palimino grapes and matured by the famous solera system in the company's bodega in the city of Jerez De La Frontera.
- Grape Variety: 100% Palomino Fino
- Country of origin: Region: Andalucia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol units per bottle: Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly