Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Fine Single Malt English Whisky - Single Bottle
- The St George's distillery, which is less than half the size of most Scottish distillieries was built to the highest standsards and uses bespoke copper stills to delivery a whisky with a beautifully refined character.
- About this bottle: St George's is the first working English Whisky distillery in over 100 years. It was set up by the Nelstrop Family, who have a long history of farming barley in the Norfolk area. They decided to put this to a new use and make a top quality single malt whisky that would rival those of the Scots. With Expert advice from renowned Scottish distiller Iain Henderson, the Nelstrops have created a whisky that's made from 100% local product, including natural water from their garden.
- Country of origin: England
- Region: Norfolk
- More information
- Bottle size: 700 ml
- Alcohol content: 43 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 30.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 5.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Made In Germany
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly