Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Finca Manzanos Graciano, Rioja
- Vintage: 2012
- Gorgeous savoury, complex aromas of mingling red fruits and minerals, followed by smooth elegant fruit – mellow, spicy blueberries, plums and prunes. This medium-bodied red lingers and lasts on the palate and keeps the tastebuds guessing all the way.
- About this bottle: Graciano grapes usually only have a small part to play in the Rioja blend, so this rare wine makes a lovely alternative. Taking centre stage, Graciano shines forth with lively bright fruit and myriad rich berry aromas. Cellar master Borja Ripa sees Graciano as a mega-star in the making, and as Finca Manzanos own 15% of all Rioja’s Graciano vineyards, he has a great selection of grapes to choose from. He ages half the blend in French oak for four months.
- Grape Variety: 100% Graciano
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Rioja
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Bodegas Fernandez De Manzanos,Plaza El Salvador, 5, 31560 Azagra (Navarra) Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly