Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Finca Constancia
- Vintage: 2011
- Intense, cherry-red wine with spicy aromas of blackberry and violets and a richly expressive array of berries and plum characters on the palate. Graceful, smooth and stylish right to the finish.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Beatriz Paniagua Ortiz has created this blend of 30% Syrah, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Cabernet Franc, 13% Petit Verdot, 12% Graciano and 5% Tempranillo as a fanfare of all the grapes that thrive in the sunshine of the Spanish Sierra de Gredos. To give this fabulous blend extra richness and smoothness, she has aged it in French and American oak barrels for 13 months.
- 30% Syrah / 25% Cabernet Sauvignon / 13% Petit Verdot / 5% Tempranillo / 12% Graciano / 15% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Castilla
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork of purchase
- Bottling address: Camino Del Bravo, S/N 45543, Otero – Toledo, Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly