Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Finca Ariadna Verdejo Viura Rueda
- Vintage: 2011
- Sassy apple-fresh Spanish white with a dual personality; tangy, exuberant green lime and ginger characters make a spicy start. Then richly creamy notes fill the palate, gliding to a luxurious vanilla-smooth finish.
- About this bottle: Rueda's native Verdejo grapes and opulent Spanish Viura may benefit from a lengthy 2,600 hours of sunshine, but the vines have to struggle for their glory. Dry, hot summers mean they are forced to search deep underground for their water resources. Winemaker Antolin Gonzalez harvests their fruit in the deep of night to keep it fresh and cool – and to preserve all those fabulous flavours.
- Grape Variety: 50% Verdejo and 50% Viura
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Rueda
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 180 days of purchase
- Not suitable for vegans
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly