Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
A classic, deluxe fillet of beef that's matured for a minimum 14 days, making this one of the most tender cuts you can buy.
- Weight: 750 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Consume Within: 11 days
Ingredients Listing: Beef 100%
- Keep refrigerated, suitable for freezing, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before use.
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Remove all packaging and allow to breathe at room temperature for 15 minutes. FRY- Preheat a frying pan on high heat. For best results brush the joint with vegetable oil and sear on all sides in the frying pan. Oven- Preheat oven 200°C / Fan 180°C / 400°F / Gas mark 6. Transfer joint onto a roasting tray, season with sea salt and cracked black pepper. Place on middle shelf of oven, baste frequently during cooking. RARE- 25-30 mins.MEDIUM- 30-35 mins.WELL DONE- 45-50 mins. Remove from oven, cover with foil and allow to stand for 10 minutes before carving
Not available for international delivery.