Delivery and returns
FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store, collect from 12pm (midday) the next day
Home delivery - find out more >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm - find out more >
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50** - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days. find out more >
International home delivery - find out more >
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- Shop on our dedicated websites for Australia, Canada, New Zealand and USA.
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE UK Returns - find out how >
- International returns - find out how >
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
These festive Christmas cards feature lovely photographic designs: one with pine cones dusted in snow, and one with text and a festive flourish. Part of the text on both designs has a gold foil finish. The multipack contains 20 cards in the 2 designs. And by buying these cards, not only will you be helping to spread Christmas cheer, you'll also be helping us to donate another £350,000 to our charity partners.
- Box dimensions - H270 x W185 x D25 mm
- Card size - H125 x W175 x D1 mm
- Cover text: Card 1 Warm winter wishes
- Card 2 Season's greetings
- Inside text: Card 1 Merry Christmas
- Card 2 With love
- 2 Designs with self seal envelopes FSC
- Postage : Letter UK
- Max. 5 mm Depth
- 100g Weight
- If using a fountain pen please allow a few moments for your ink to dry
- By buying this pack of cards you will help us donate another £350,000 to our charity partners this year, shared between the below:
- Breast Cancer Now (48%)
- Macmillan Cancer Support1 (48%)
- Marie Keating Foundation (4%)
- 1 Paid to Macmillan Cancer Support Trading Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Macmillan Cancer Support to which it gives all of its profits.