Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Free Faves to Go Minis when you buy 1 First Aid Beauty product. Add to bag to redeem. The FAB faves to-go kit showcases three of our best-selling products, FAB face cleanser, FAB facial radiance pads and FAB ultra repair cream in travel friendly sizes for the ultimate cleansing, exfoliating and hydrating system on the go. You’ll never want to leave home without it!
In 2009, beauty industry veteran and first aid beauty (aka FAB ) founder, Lilli Gordon, embarked on a mission to create a to create a skincare collection that provides real skin with real solutions. Lilli had been unable to find skincare products that were effective, made with safe, soothing ingredients and looked and felt great. With a background in beauty, she was~determined to create a collection of products that she would be happy to use on herself and share with her family. At first aid beauty, we provide everyday essentials and targeted skincare solutions that deliver immediate relief, lasting results and feel-good textures. Why? Because quite simply you deserve to feel good (no, great) in your skin. So, please join us on our journey to help make every day a good skin day. Healthy-looking skin is beautiful skin – how FAB is that?
- Ultra-repair cream - Apply as needed, wherever needed
- Ultra-repair® cream can be used all over the body and on the face
- Face cleanser - Dampen the face and dispense a dime-sized portion of cleanser onto fingertips
- Delicately massage into all zones of the face
- Remove with a soft wash cloth or a splash of water
- Recommended for daily use in the morning and at night
- Facial radiance pads - Remove one pad from the jar and wipe pad across face, neck and décolleté
- Safe for sensitive skin, anyone with severely dry, scaly skin due to harsh winter weather and aggressive cosmetic treatments
- Any of the following conditions: psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, irritant eczema, allergic eczema, seborrheic dermatitis and keratosis pilaris
- Ultra repair cream - Hydrates, calms and smoothes skin. Improves natural barrier function
- Relieves minor skin irritation and itching
- Face cleanser - Removes surface oils, skin toxins, make-up, dirt and grime
- Calms and soothes irritated skin, preserves the natural oils that protect the skin
- 3 piece GWP
- 1 x 28.3g Ultra repair cream
- 1 x 10 Facial radiance pads
- 1 x 28.3g Face cleanser
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Skin Type: Normal
Ultra-repair cream: Water/aqua/eau, sodium cocoyl isethionate, glycerin, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, allantoin, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, caprylyl glycol, sodium pca, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, lecithin, phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, disodium edta, citric acid, maltodextrin, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, edta. Face cleanser: Water/aqua/eau, sodium cocoyl isethionate, glycerin, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, allantoin, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, caprylyl glycol, sodium pca, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, lecithin, phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, disodium edta, citric acid, maltodextrin, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, edta. Facial radiance pads: Water/aqua/eau, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, cucumis sativus fruit extract, lactic ac-id, glycolic acid, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, chrysanthemum parthenium ex-tract, sodium hydroxide, polysorbate 20, camellia sinensis leaf extract, glycyrrhiza glabra root extract, citrus nobilis fruit extract, citrus limon peel extract, hyaluronic acid, phyllanthus em-blica fruit extract, edta, tetrasodium edta, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.