Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Fairview Primo Pinotage
- Vintage: 2013
- This inky dark, full-bodied Pinotage is not what you might expect. Under its complex poached berry, violet, liquorice and aniseed bouquet is a dense yet remarkably smooth wine with sumptuous red fruit depths and a lingering toasted spice finish.
- About this bottle: Third generation Fairview owner Charles Back has spent many years researching which areas of his beloved Paarl region best express South Africa’s Pinotage grape. With Primo, Charles sought to create a unique version of this much misunderstood grape variety from his best located Pinotage vineyards. The fruit was harvested from Agter in Paarl, which enjoys a typical Mediterranean climate with beautiful warm summers and cold wet winters. The vines grow in light soils in a fairly dry area, and through the growing season Charles and his team drastically cut back grape yields to achieve greater concentration. The wine is left to mature in a mix of French & American oak for 18 months, allowing its complex flavours to soften and integrate.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinotage
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Paarl
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 120 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Fairview Wine Farm, Suid-Agter Paarl Road, Suider Paarl, Paarl, 7624
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly