Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Fairtrade® Stonedance Darling Shiraz
- Vintage: 2014
- A full-bodied Shiraz with sumptuous dark plum and wild blackberry notes balanced by elegant tannins and a hint of spice.
- About this bottle: Produced by Charles Back’s Fairview Wines from Fairtrade® certified vineyards located in the up-and-coming Western Cape coastal region of Darling. Fairtrade® means fairer trading conditions for producers in developing countries and better opportunity for them to invest in their businesses and communities for a sustainable future. M&S winemaker Sue Daniels selected this wine from Fairview’s Anthony de Jager, who matured the wine for 12 months in French oak barrels to harmonies its complex flavours.
- Grape Variety: 100% Shiraz
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Darling
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Suid-Agter Paarl Road, Suider Paarl, Paarl
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly