Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Fairtrade® Six Hats Rosé
- Vintage: 2012
- Produced by Citrusdal Wine from Fairtrade certified vineyards in the Western Cape of South Africa. The workers benefit from the Fairtrade Premium, which they can choose how to invest in their local communities.
- About this bottle: Wine maker Jaco Brand has left this wine unoakedto retain the fresh fruit flavours.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinotage
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Western Cape
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 16.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.