Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Light, lively, unoaked, yellow peach and red apple-stashed chenin, with a decent 13.5 per cent wallop of alcohol."
Jane Mac Quitty, The Times , 4th October 2014
- Product information
- Fairtrade® Six Hats Chenin Blanc
- Vintage: 2014
- Aromas of fresh lime and melon combined with peachy flavours and refreshing citrus finish.
- About this bottle: Produced by citrusdal wines from fair-trade certified vineyards in the western cape of South Africa, which ensures growers are paid a fair price for their grapes and allows investment in the local community. Wine maker Jaco Brand has left this wine unoaked to retain the fresh fruit flavours.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chenin Blanc
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Western Cape
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Swartland Winery, Doornkuil, Malmesbury, 7299, South Africa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly