Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“Here’s a wine that stands out from the pack; with notes of grapefruit, herbs and a hint of lime, it’s a fresh, aromatic bottle. One that will make you think of summer days, even in dreary February.”
Michelle Crisantemi and Sally Newall, I Paper , 24th February 2015
“Peacock Tail Sauvignon Blanc 2014 down from £8.50 to £6.50 until August 3. Lovely South African white from Stellenbosch, with kiwi, passion fruit and gooseberry notes.”
Harriet Arkell, Daily Mail , 24th February 2015
- Product information
- Fairtrade® Peacock Tail Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2014
- Vibrant Sauvignon Blanc with Zingy grapefruit notes and a delicious savoury warmth that builds to herbs, lime and mouthwatering acidity on the finish.
- About this bottle: The purity and intesity of flavour comes from gnarly 25 year old bush vines. It is produced by Koopmanklof in Stellenbosch in South Africa using fairtrade Certified grapes, which means that the growers receive a Fairtrade Premium for investment in their local community.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Stellenbosch
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Koopmanskloof Wines, Bottelary Road Stellenbosch 7599 South Africa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly