Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Facial Radiance Intensive Peel is a non-abrasive extra strength at-home exfoliating treatment to help resurface, smooth and brighten the appearance of skin. It is clinically proven to help visibly smooth and improve the appearance of skin dullness after just a single use. It helps deliver dramatic results that you can achieve on your own, at home, whenever you need it. No matter your age, you need to exfoliate. This peel is for everyone. If you want the best skin possible, exfoliation is the key. Anyone can use this product, however, the key is to use it smartly. If you have sensitivity or are a novice peel user, a patch test on the inner arm is recommended to start. Then, use on the face for 30 seconds to a minute, gradually building up to a full five minutes, as your skin tolerates it. Regular use of this exfoliating peel helps maximize the absorption of active ingredients from skin care products and helps maintain the appearance of a beautiful canvas for flawless makeup application or no makeup days. Facial Radiance Intensive Peel helps provide the exfoliation that all skin types need to achieve the appearance of a smoother, brighter and more radiant-looking complexion.
Our mission: At first aid beauty, we are on a rescue mission to help your skin look and feel its absolute best. We want to make every day a good skin Day for you. At first aid beauty, we provide everyday essentials and targeted skincare solutions that deliver immediate relief, lasting results and feel-good textures. Why? Because quite simply you deserve to feel good (no, great) in your skin. So, please join us on our journey to help make every day a good skin day. Healthy-looking skin is beautiful skin - how fab is that. We believe: Skin matters, especially yours. At first aid beauty, we understand that not all skin is created equal - that’s why we offer a wide variety of products that allow you to create a skincare routine that meets your personal needs. Because when you feel confident in your own skin, you can do anything. Now that’s a fabulous thing.
- How to use: Apply liberally to clean, dry skin with dampened sponge. Leave on one to five minutes, as tolerated. Rinse with warm water. Use once or twice weekly as needed. A tingling sensation or redness may occur. This is normal
- Anyone can use this product, however, the key is to use it smartly. If you have sensitivity or are a novice peel user, a patch test on the inner arm is recommended to start. Then use on the face for 30 seconds to a minute, gradually building up to the full five minutes, as your skin tolerates it
- Clinically proven to help smooth and visibly improve the appearance skin dullness after just a single use
- Three different types of exfoliators- Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Actizyme- work together to help provide superior exfoliation
- Helps deliver dramatic results in just minutes at home without the appearance of harsh side effects
- Facial Radiance® Intensive Peel helps provide the exfoliation that all skin types need to achieve the appearance of a smoother, brighter and a more radiant-looking complexion
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Safety Warning: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Aqua (water, eau), kaolin, silt, bentonite, butylene glycol, lactic acid, sorbitol, silica, ethoxydiglycol, titanium dioxide, sodium hydroxide, camellia sinensis leaf extract, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, mucor miehei extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, spirulina platensis powder, epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract, charcoal powder, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, glycerin, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, capryloyl salicylic acid, salicylic acid, polyacrylamide, xanthan gum, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, polysorbate 60, c13-14 isoparaffin, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, laureth-7, bht, sodium citrate, quartz, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, oleth-10, ceteth-25, chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289).
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.