Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
Returns and refunds - scroll down to the bottom to find out more.
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- FREE International home delivery - when you spend £30 or more on orders to Austraila, New Zealand, USA and Canada
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Tell me more about International delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
- ***FREE Standard home delivery exclusions >
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- UK Returns - full details on how to return.
- FREE returns to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports). Find your nearest store.
- FREE returns by post within the UK - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- FREE returns through a Collect+ location - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order. To find your nearest Collect+ location, visit www.collectplus.co.uk.
- FREE 24/7 returns through any InPost locker - over 1000 locations across the UK. Click here to get your free InPost returns label and to locate your nearest InPost locker.
- International returns - full details on how to return.
- Returns and refunds exclusions:
- Some items like bedding, lingerie and swimwear can't be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Tell me more about the International M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Contact us for more details >
This great face painting kit is perfect for creating vibrant, painted faces. Add a splash of water to the brush or sponge then dip in to the face paint and you're ready to go. Includes a step by step guide with a selection of face painting designs and tips to get you started.
- H15 x W21.5 x D3
- Store in a clean and dry state in the original packaging
- Use within 18 months of opening
- Face paint should not be used neat or undiluted
- Wash off using soap and water with eyes closed
- All cosmetics can, on rare occasions, cause allergic reactions and the product should not be applied near the eyes
- nor to sensitive or broken skin. If unsure about sensitivity, a patch test is advised.
- Apply the product to the inside of the elbow; if a reaction occurs within 60 minutes do not use
- Snazaroo products are not tested on animals
- Snazaroo make up strictly complies with all EU and FDA regulations on cosmetics
- The step by step instructions are for inspiration purposes only. Please
- note that not all colours used in the manual are included in this pack
- Please note face paint glitter only is suitable for use on face
- Remove all tags, wires and packaging attachments before giving to children
- Care should be taken as some colours may stain
- Age range: 3 +
Care and composition
- Safety Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts which present a choking hazard