Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
The 'everything' eye treatment cream! This multi-tasking moisturiser combines crow's-feet camouflagers with anti-wrinkle warriors, antioxidants, dark circles defeaters (give it time...), thin-skin thickeners, puff pouncers, energizers and collagen kindlers.
About the brand- After giving a million massages, a trillion triple oxygen treatments and about a bazillion Brazilians, Bliss® know a thing or two-and their passion is passing that 'glow-how' on to you. Countless hours of spa-side tension-nixing and skin-fixing are the basis of Bliss®—be it expert esthetician advice, cutting-edge concoctions or trailblazing treatments. We've stockpiled some serious science savvy. They have been there, buffed that and tried and tested so you know they can be trusted. In short, they have done the 'foam-work' and you get to sit back and soak up the results.
- Hydrate with ceramides, squalane, and sodium hyaluronate
- Protect with grapeseed extract, vitamins C and E
- brighten with soft focus powders
- Product Size: 15 ml
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Water (aqua), squalane, glycerin, cetearyl octanoate, butylene, glycol, steareth-21, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, ethylene/acrylic acid, peg-32, glyceryl stearate, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, polymethyl methacrylate, ribus nigrum (black currant) seed oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, macadamia (ternifolia) nut oil, safflower (carthamus tinctorius) oil, methylparaben, polyacrylamide, dimethicone chlorphenesin, stearic acid, C13-14 isoparaffin, tocopheryl, acetate, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, sodium acrylates/C10-30 alkyl, acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hyaluronate, ethylparaben butylparaben, lanosterol, disodium edta, laureth-7 propylparaben, isobutylparaben, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, ceramide 2, hydrolyzed casein, sodium carbomer, propylene glycol phenoxyethanol, potassium chloride, sodium phosphatel, sorbic acid
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.