Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
The FAB Refresh travel pack showcases three of our best-selling products, FAB Face Cleanser, Skin Rescue Oil Free Mattifying Gel and FAB Ultra Repair Cream in handy travel friendly sizes for the ultimate cleansing, and hydrating system on the go.
Our mission: At first aid beauty, we are on a rescue mission to help your skin look and feel its absolute best. We want to make every day a good skin Day for you. At first aid beauty, we provide everyday essentials and targeted skincare solutions that deliver immediate relief, lasting results and feel-good textures. Why? Because quite simply you deserve to feel good (no, great) in your skin. So, please join us on our journey to help make every day a good skin day. Healthy-looking skin is beautiful skin – how fab is that. We believe: Skin matters, especially yours. At first aid beauty, we understand that not all skin is created equal – that’s why we offer a wide variety of products that allow you to create a skincare routine that meets your personal needs. Because when you feel confident in your own skin, you can do anything. Now that’s a fabulous thing.
- How to use: FAB face cleanser: Dampen the face and dispense a dime-sized portion of cleanser onto fingertips. Delicately massage into all zones of the face. Remove with a soft wash cloth or a splash of water. Recommended for daily use in the am and pm
- FAB skin rescue oil-free mattifying gel: After cleansing, apply gel directly on to clean face or over serum. Use in the morning and at night
- FAB Ultra Repair cream: Apply as needed to face and elsewhere. Use at least twice daily to restore dry or irritated skin
- FAB face cleanser (28.3 g) this mild, nourishing cleanser is ideal for all skin types. Regular use calms redness and reduces skin reactivity
- FAB skin rescue oil-free mattifying gel (9.9 g) formulated especially for oily and acne-prone skin
- FAB Ultra Repair cream (2ml) an over-the-counter, super-emollient cream with a spectacular whipped, non-greasy texture that treats severely dry skin, whatever the cause, even eczema
- Product Size: 1 x 9.9 g, 1 x 2 ml, 1 x 28.3 g
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Combination
Face cleanser : Water/aqua/eau, sodium cocoyl isethionate, glycerin, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, allantoin, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, caprylyl glycol, sodium pca, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, lecithin, phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, disodium edta, citric acid, maltodextrin, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, edta. Skin rescue oil free mattifying gel: Water/aqua/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, methyl gluceth-10, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dipropylene glycol, glycereth-26, phytosterols, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ceramide np, dioscorea villosa (wild yam) root extract, niacinamide, salicornia herbacea extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, soy isoflavones, squalane, tocopheryl acetate, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, polysorbate 20, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, lecithin, caprylyl methicone, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, azelaic acid, pyridoxine hci, zinc pca, polysilicone-11, polysorbate 80, potassium hydroxide, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol. Ultra repair cream: Water/aqua/eau, stearic acid, glycerin, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate se, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii butter, dimethicone, squalane, allantoin, camellia sinensis leaf extract, caprylyl glycol, ceramide 3, chrysanthemum parthenium extract, colloidal oatmeal, disodium edta, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, glycyrrhiza glabra root extract, sodium hydroxide, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol.