Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 8-10 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Because they frame the face, eyebrows play a role in balancing out lines. Sculpt your eyes to suit your needs using the T.LeClerc eyebrow pencil. Soft glide wax formula to redefine and in-fill the eyebrows.
About the brand- In 1881, renowned pharmacist, Théophile LeClerc, opened his pharmacy in the prestigious heart of Paris, near Place de la Madeleine. Born into a family of painters and artists, he also became a lover of art and beauty, using the basement of his pharmacy to create his various preparations. Many make-up professionals, actresses and top models love T. Le Clerc products for their hold, extreme finesse and true matifying capacity. T.LeClerc products are now available worldwide, from Europe to Asia and America. The T.LeClerc spirit and tradition live on through its legendary retro vintage silver powder box.
- Created with a clever brush comb on one end to tame unruly hairs whilst preparing for the pigmented pencil. Comb through for a natural and defined look
- Using the brush end, brush your eyebrows to shape them. Brush upwards and outwards in the direction of growth. You can them define their natural shape and select rebel hairs to pluck
- Finally, apply your pencil in small movements in the direction of implantation of the eyebrows, then remove any excess using the brush end
- our eyebrow line will be perfectly defined and totally natural
- Product Size: 1.18 g
- Age range: All ages
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, hydrogenated vegetable oil, hydrogenated palm glycerides, synthetic beeswax, cera carnuba (copernicia cerifera (carnuba) wax), hydroxylated lanolin, propylparaben, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, lecithin, glyceryl stearate, glyceryloleate, citric acid [+/- (may contain): mica, cl 77891 (titanium dioxide), cl 77492 (iron oxides), cl 77499 (iron oxides), cl 77491 (iron oxides), cl 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide)]
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.