Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 7-10 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
For all skin conditions. Eye balm supports elasticity, minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care was formed in 1967 by cosmetologist Elisabeth Sigmund and Dr. Rudolf Hauschka, who was a pioneering chemist producing natural medicines using revolutionary techniques. Respect for nature, the health and well-being of all customers and employees as well as social responsibility is at the center of all our thinking and actions. Our approach to skin care is unique within our industry. All our products are formulated to guide and support the skin's natural renewal processes rather than taking over its functions for long term health and youth of the skin. Our philosophy is based upon an in-depth understanding of rhythms and how they aid to balance the skin, while harnessing the most effective 100% natural and organic ingredients. If ingredients haven't been available in biodynamic or organic form, we have initiated organic cultivation projects around the world.
- How to use- Using fingertips, warm balm then gently apply a thin layer to the skin around the eyes each morning
- Soothes, moiturises and protects the delicate eye contour area
- Does not seep into the eyes, does not create a film on the eyes
- Particlarly recommended in winter
- Protects the delicate skin around the eyes. Skin is moisturised, firmed and fortified
- Cleanse with cleansing cream or soothing cleansing milk then refresh using facial toner or clarifying toner
- Warm a small amount of eye balm (about the size of a grain of rice) between the tips of your fingers
- Without pulling or dragging skin, gently apply a thin, even layer to the eye area, starting from the inside corner and working outwards
- Product Size: 10 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, arachis hypogaea (peanut) oil, beeswax (cera alba), daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, anthyllis vulneraria extract, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, silk (serica) powder, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, melia azadirachta leaf extract, fragrance (parfum), citronellol, geraniol, limonene, linalool, citral, eugenol, farnesol, lecithin.