Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Keeping babies, children and sensitive skin types safe in the sun is a top priority. For total piece of mind, the Ultrasun Sensitive 50+ delivers very high protection (UVA 95% and UVB SPF 50+) and as it contains no perfume, emulsifiers or preservatives it's suitable in the case of sun allergies.
About the brand- The Ultrasun collection is the perfect range for keeping your skin protected from the sun's harmful UV rays this summer. Designed and created by Swiss sun care experts to deliver a unique and revolutionary formulation unlike any other, Ultrasun is already famed for its photostable, once-a-day application sun protection range. Ultrasun’s patented liposome technology ensures just one application a day will give long lasting, high level, water resistant protection from UVA (ageing), UVB (burning) and infrared A rays. Housed in airless pumps to prevent product deterioration and contamination giving a superior shelf life of 2 years after opening.
- How to use- Apply generously once a day for long-lasting protection. Apply to clean dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure. Avoid contact with eyes and clothes
- High protection from UVA, UVB and Infrared A rays
- Housed in an airless pump dispenser to prevent product deterioration and provide a shelf life of 2 years after opening
- This super sensitive formula is suitable for use on babies, children and sensitive skin
- Formulated for individuals wanting to enjoy the sun with a higher protection
- Product Size: 150 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua, isostearyl isostearate, methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol (nano), pentylene glycol, ethylhexyl triazone, titanium dioxide (nano), bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, ethylhexyl salicylate, glycerin, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, squalane, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, cocoglycerides, hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, silica, vitis vinifera seed extract, cetyl phosphate, alcohol, t-butyl alcohol, lecithin, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, tocopherol, diisopropyl adipate, ubiquinone.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.