Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
A lighted version of Tweezerman's award winning Slant Tweezer features spot on illumination and perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips for expert brow shaping.
Tweezerman has been recognised in the beauty industry for over 35 years for setting the highest standards of quality, reliability, innovation and service with every beauty tool sold. Although famous for their award-winning Slant Tweezer, Tweezerman offers beauty tools beyond the brows … they have everything you need from head to toe!
- Use easy on/off button to control light. Tweeze in the direction of hair growth to avoid breakage. To ease tweezing, take a hot shower or use a warm washcloth to open pores. Tweeze in the direction of hair growth to avoid breakage. To close pores post tweezing, use cold water. For expert results, never yank or tug on brow hairs - always use the Slant's precision tip to isolate, lift and then grab the hair from the root effortlessly pull using one smooth motion in the direction of hair growth
- This not only helps avoid breaking the hair, it's gentler on your skin. When you smoothly glide each entire hair out, broken stubble and 'black dots' won't be left behind, and instead you create a flawless, expertly shaped, clean look. Advanced handling lets you use the very point of the Slant for finer or trickier hairs
- Award winning slant tweezer outfitted with convenient LED light to spotlight and brighten your view for precise tweezing
- Designed to be easy to hold for maximum comfort, stability and fingertip control
- Famous for its precision, the award winning Slant Tweezer features perfectly aligned hand-filed tips to grab every hair, every time
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Safety Warning: Disinfect tweezer tips with isopropyl alcohol or peroxide after each use. This tweezer takes three AG3 (LR41) cell batteries
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.