Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more (£50 or more on Wine)***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
An exfoliating foot scrub with a combination of almond shell and apricot stone to exfoliate and polish dry skin on the feet by removing dead skin cells. Blended with ginger extract and Manuka honey to help moisturise and refresh feet.
Leading podiatrist Margaret Dabbs has collaborated with Marks and Spencer to offer a uniquely formulated foot care range to pamper and beautify your feet.
- How to use- For best results apply once or twice a week to wet feet, massage in for 2-3 minutes and rinse off with warm water
- With carefully selected ingredients, these foot care products have been created using the revitalising aroma of bergamot, green tea, lime and a subtle floral and sheer musk base. Blended with almond and coconut shell, ginger extract and manuka honey
- Made in the UK
- Made with integrity. Neither this product nor its ingredients have been tested on animals
- Made in Eco-Factory
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 80 ml
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua, glycerin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) shell powder, dimethicone, olea europaea fruit oil, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetearyl alcohol, peg-100 stearate, polysorbate 60, glyceryl stearate, cocos nucifera (coconut) shell powder, prunus armeniaca (apricot) seed powder, parfum, xanthan gum, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, limonene, disodium edta, hexyl cinnamal, zingiber officinale (ginger) root powder, mel (honey), linalool, citrus aurantium dulcis oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, citrus aurantium var. Dulcis, litsea cubeba fruit oil, 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol, citral, geraniol, citronellol, zingiber officinale root extract, thuja occidentalis leaf oil, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, citric acid, potassium sorbate
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria.
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.