Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
An aromatic soothing cream formulated with Evening Primrose Oil, Ylang Ylang, Peppermint minerals and essential fatty acids. It brings immediate relief and comfort to parched and irritated skins.
About the brand- Alpha-H is a global expert in the art of exfoliation, resurfacing and skin renewal; supplying the professional beauty industry for over twenty years. Over 1000 clinics worldwide offer Alpha-H treatments and they continue to innovate and set trends within the professional industry. As a brand, they have owned the category of skin resurfacing for over 2 decades - long before it became fashionable to develop exfoliating products. Alpha-H formulate results-driven unisex products, which bridge the gap between the traditional cosmetic counter and more invasive treatments.
- How to use- after thoroughly cleansing the skin, apply twice daily to the face, neck and décolletage in upward and outward circular movements
- This formula is ideal for broken capillaries, diffused redness and sensitivities
- Nourishes, protects and repairs sensitive, dry and delicate skins and reduces redness and rebuilds broken capillaries
- Soothes and heals the skin
- Protects elastin and collagen fibres whilst promoting healthy collagen production
- Antioxidants neutralise free radicals and promote a healthy complexion
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Sensitive
Aqua, dimethicone, propylene glycol, glycerin, hydrolysed corallina officinalis extract, simmondsia chinensis oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, oenothera biennis oil, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, potassium hydroxide, hordeum vulgare cera, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, symphytum officinale leaf extract, aluminium/magnesium hydroxide stearate, panax ginseng root extract, isomerized linoleic acid, caprylyl glycol, triticum vulgare germ oil, cananga odorata leaf oil, linoleic acid, triolein, behenic acid, mentha piperita oil, polygonatum officinale rhizome/root extract, arnica montana flower extract, hordeum vulgare root extract, cupressus sempervirens seed extract, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, palmitic acid, propyl gallate, citric acid, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, beta-sitosterol
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.