Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Essential cleansing balm 4-in-1 cleanser, toner, make-up remover and soothing balm, it melts away make-up and impurities whilst working to prevent trans-epidermal water loss. A luxurious rose-infused cleansing balm rich in essential fatty acids for radiant, velvety soft skin. Contains a wealth of conditioning botanicals including grape seed, sea buckthorn, rose hip and geranium, to purify the complexion and remove toxins whilst instantly replenishing moisture levels. By maintaining the skin’s naturally acidic PH, essential cleansing balm supports and bolsters the skin’s hydrolipidic film. This protective envelope weakens as we age, which makes effective cleansing the very foundation of healthy, more age-resistant skin.
Alpha-H is a global expert in the art of exfoliation, resurfacing and skin renewal; supplying the professional beauty industry for over twenty years. Over 1000 clinics worldwide offer Alpha H treatments and they continue to innovate and set trends within the professional industry. As a brand, they have owned the category of skin resurfacing for over 2 decades - long before it became fashionable to develop exfoliating products. Alpha H formulates results-driven unisex products, which bridge the gap between the traditional cosmetic counter and more invasive treatments.
- In addition to its cleansing properties, the balm can also be used as a 10-minute instant moisture-boosting mask, or reapplied to clean dry skin as an overnight beauty balm to make full use of its soothing and nourishing properties
- Essential cleansing balm is free from parabens, sulphates, detergents and mineral oil. For dehydrated and sensitive skin of all ages
- Massage 2-3 pumps directly onto the face, neck and décolletage and add a few drops of warm water to emulsify. Remove with a gentle cotton cloth, taking extra care around the delicate eye area. Can also be used a pre cleanse to remove stubborn make-up or left on as a 10 minute moisture mask. Reapply as a beauty balm at night to clean skin, specifically to any areas requiring additional hydration and TLC
- 4-in-1 make-up remover, cleanser, toner and soothing balm
- Removes waterproof eye make-up
- Can be used as a protective shaving balm for men
- Reapply and leave on overnight to provide intense nourishment for dry skins
- Instantly hydrates, softens and brightens the skin
- Airless pump dispenser delivers a measured dose of product and protects the precious ingredients from contamination
- Rose hip oil: Hydrates, revitalises and increases elasticity
- Sea buckthorn: Rich in phytonutrients and vitamin a: replenishes ageing skin
- Coconut oil: Conditions and hydrates the skin. Mild antibacterial action
- Bisabolol: Extracted from chamomile. Anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory
- Grapeseed oil: Nourishing antioxidant. Promotes a healthy, glowing complexion
- Rose geranium oil: Stimulates healing, balances sebum production and tightens pores
- Can also be used as a shaving balm for men. Simply emulsify with a little water. The oil will improve razor glide and protect the skin from razor burn and shaving irritation. Rinse off afterwards with tepid water
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
Caprylic/capric triglycerides, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, polyamide-8, cera alba (beeswax), silica, phenoxyethanol, vitis vinifiera (grape) seed oil, hippophae rhamnoides fruit oil, rosa canina (dog rose) fruit oil, tocopherol, bisabolol, pelargonium graveolens (sweet geranium) oil, citronellol, linalool, geraniol.
Free face cloths when you buy Alpha H's Essential Cleansing Balm. Search & add product code T233267F to redeem.
- Free Alpha H Essential Cleansing Cloths worth £18 when you buy the new Rose Cleansing Balm
- Search product code T233267F & add to your bag to redeem
- Applies online at marksandspencer.com and selected UK stores
- From 00:01 31st August 2017 until 23:59 25th September 2017
- Subject to availability
- See individual items for details
- Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply
- Promotion does not apply to delivery charges.
- Please check delivery terms and conditions online
- Refunds will take into account this discount
- Monetary codes will be applied before any promotional discounts
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.