Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Escarpment Pinot Noir Te Rehua
- Vintage: 2011
- A lovely deep ruby core, soft, velvety tannins and a ripe, full-bodied palate combine with crunchy red-berry fruit, crisp acidity and mellow oak to give a complex and refined flavour.
- About this bottle: Escarpment is a partnership of two families, with Larry McKenna (one of the most influential figures in Pinot Noir production in New Zealand) involved in all aspects of viticulture and vinification. The single vineyard site of Te Rehua is located on the Barton Vineyard, Huangarua Road, Martinborough from vines over 21 years of age. The combination of deep alluvial gravels for which the Martinborough Terraces are renowned, a blend of many different clones and a sheltered climate produce a classic New World Pinot Noir capable of many years ageing and development.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Martinborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork - T-bar icon of purchase
- Bottling address: Escarpment Vineyard Martinborough Ltd, Po Box 15 Te Muna Road, Martinborough, New Zealand
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly