Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"The best of the new M&S English set. This is a deep pink and relatively rich, with plenty of strawberry and cranberry fruit, though it finishes nearly dry."
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 18th May 2014
"Rhubarb and raspberries and a touch of creamy crème anglais to its finish"
Kate Spicer, Sunday Times , 18th May 2014
- Product information
- English Pinot Noir Rosé
- Vintage: 2013
- This pretty pale salmon coloured off-dry wine is packed with mouth-watering aromas of crushed raspberries and strawberries; refreshing summer fruit flavours with a hint of vanilla and spice round off this moreish Rosé.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Sue Daniels worked with internationally renown winemaker John Worontschak at Denbies Wine Estate to select the best Pinot Noir parcels to create this elegant rosé. The vineyards were established on south facing chalky slopes of the North Downs in Surrey, creating the ideal environment to ripen this classic variety.
- Grape Variety: 85% Pinot Noir, 12% Dornfelder, 2% Regent, 1% Dunkel
- Country of origin: England
- Region: Surrey
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 11 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 30 September 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.