Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- El Tesero Juramento Monastrell Shiraz
- Vintage: 2010
- This gorgeously complex, vibrant red that tells the story of the wilder side of Spain! Apple, cherry, licquorice and bramble, then peaches, apricots, cinnamon and rhubarb make a generous mix.
- About this bottle: Monastrell is a grape on its way to fame and fortune: it revels in these warm Spanish climes (with 3,000 hours of sunshine not uncommon) and delivers sweet, heady, gamey wines that’ll give any Aussie Shiraz a run for its money! Winemaker Miguel Gil’s passion for Monastrell sees him harvesting late into October to bring out its finest flavours. His family have been major wine producers here in Jumilla since the early 1900s, and Miguel himself (great-grandson of the company’s founder) gave the family a boost by building a new bodega here in 2003.
- Grape Variety: 90 Monastrell and 10% Shiraz
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Jumilla
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Can'T Find This Product Online
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly