Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- El Burro Garnacha
- Vintage: 2010
- Deliciously smooth wine with an intriguingly wild, sweet and savoury character - tomato and herbs, raspberries, spice, cassis and star anise all mingle with mineral loganberry and cherry. Satin-smooth wine at its ripe and juicy best.
- About this bottle: El Burro's Spanish winemaker is in fact Scottish and the bodega knows him as 'El Escocés Volante' (The Flying Scotsman). Norrel Robertson has worked in every aspect of winery operations in both northern and southern hemispheres and has also studied in New Zealand. He is the only Master of wine based in Spain. Norel relishes working with these 16 year-old Garnacha vines from which he coaxes gorgeous berryish flavours - he says the wine's quality comes from the wide temperature extremes and cooling 'Cierzo' wind that whisks though Cariñena.
- Grape Variety: 100% Garnacha
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Carinena
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly