Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Riesling is a necessity over the festive period; it has the ability to revive a jaded palate like nothing else. Bio Bio is a cool region in the south of Chile, ideal for the variety. This is a fruity easygoing example with lemon and flowers. Ideal aperitif material, it also likes Asian spices
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 23rd November 2013
"Off-dry but soft Chilean riesling can be a whizz too, so snap up the spritzy, sherbet dab and lemon verbena-styled 2012 Eclipse Riesling from Cono Sur."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 23rd November 2013
- Product information
- Eclipse Bio Bio Riesling
- Vintage: 2011
- This Riesling has notes of grass, fruit and a mineral complexity, which is a true expression of wine from the Bio Bio valley.
- About this bottle: This bright, juicy Riesling comes from the Bio Bio valley, an outstanding cool terroir from the South of Chile. The valley warms days and cold nights allow longer ripening period which means the wine is balanced and full of soft fruit flavours.
- Grape Variety: 100% Riesling
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Bio-Bio Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Viña Cono Sur S.A.Av. Nueva Tajamar 481 Torre Sur, Chile
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly