Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Riesling is a necessity over the festive period; it has the ability to revive a jaded palate like nothing else. Bio Bio is a cool region in the south of Chile, ideal for the variety. This is a fruity easygoing example with lemon and flowers. Ideal aperitif material, it also likes Asian spices
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 23rd November 2013
"Off-dry but soft Chilean riesling can be a whizz too, so snap up the spritzy, sherbet dab and lemon verbena-styled 2012 Eclipse Riesling from Cono Sur."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 23rd November 2013
- Product information
- Eclipse Bio Bio Riesling
- Vintage: 2011
- This Riesling has notes of grass, fruit and a mineral complexity, which is a true expression of wine from the Bio Bio valley.
- About this bottle: This bright, juicy Riesling comes from the Bio Bio valley, an outstanding cool terroir from the South of Chile. The valley warms days and cold nights allow longer ripening period which means the wine is balanced and full of soft fruit flavours.
- Grape Variety: 100% Riesling
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Bio-Bio Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 30 September 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.