Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
This plump, deboned whole duck (only the leg bones remain) is easy to carve, and packed with a delicious pork, cranberry and orange stuffing.
- Weight: 2000 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Consume Within: 6 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: British Duck (80%), Pork, Sugar, Rice Flour, Dried Cranberries, Salt, Chickpea Flour, Apples, Orange, Sunflower Oil, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Apricots (contain Preservative: E220 (Sulphites)), Orange Zest, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Preservative: E223, E220 (contains Sulphites), E200, Parsley, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid, Honey, Rosemary, Bay Leaves, Ground White Pepper, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Pimentoes, Cornflour, Dextrose.
- Sulphur Dioxide
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Pre-heat oven to 200˚C / Fan 180˚C / Gas 6.
- Remove sleeve and film lid. Do not remove pad.
- Remove garnish and keep to one side.
- Place foil tray on a baking tray, onto the middle shelf in oven.
- For the last 20-25 min of cooking time, drain surplus fat, replace the garnish to top of duck and cover loosely with foil.
- Check that the product is cooked thoroughly by inserting a skewer into the thickest part of the meat. If juices run clear the meat is cooked. If juices run pink continue to cook for a few minutes and re-test.
- When cooked, cover with foil and allow to rest for 30 min before serving. Do not reheat.
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.